Saturday 31 March 2012

Diary's first page

My first blog post

hello everyone and welcome to my diary.
This diary is all girly, chic and fun so, sit back and relax and enjoy my blog. I'm harika and im totally obsessed with anything and everything girly ,makeup is my love and fashion is my passion.After reading tons and tons of blogs i finally woke up today with a strong intent that yes! this is it today i will make my blog no matter what! and yes if your reading this right now and you wish you can make as blog well, please leave a comment below and girl go ahead and get that blog done ( don't forget to leave the link for me to check out :)).
well,i wanted to call this blog my diary aka harikasdiary because i think when someone writes their diary they just chill and its like happy yeppy time where they open up their sea of thoughts and this is what i feel about putting my thoughts into my diary .Of course,being a makeup lover my diary i will be full of makeup,beauty,fashion and loads of other fun stuff . I'm sure loads of you would have similar taste as me so do comment and share with me if we have anything in common
so, ladies take care and see you in my next post  
till then
KEEP CALM AND BUY MAKEUP
love 
harika
xx



2 comments:

  1. welcome, dear :)
    seems like your blog will be great!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebekah thanks so much for your reply means a lot to me
    Love
    Harika
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete