Sunday 1 April 2012

maybelline color sensational lipstick collection

holla!
 hope you guys are doing great! welcome back to my diary and today will be sharing my maybelline color sensational lipstick collection . i am a big sucker for lip products i always love to try and explore new colors, formulas etc.
one of my favorite from drug store line is the maybelline color sensational lipsticks. the first color i owned was velvet beige i must say i feel in love with formula as it was super moisturizing and highly pigmented but, i guess i wasn't  happy with the £ 7.99 price tag!.

 These are the colors which i own.








 from left to right, warm me up (235), hooked on pink (065), make me pink (135), my mahogany (255), velvet beige (630), plum paradise (425), yummy plummy (405)

oh well , now that im on holiday in india i was shopping online and found these lipsticks for 250 indian rupees(£3) wow! so i bought 6 more colours honestly, i love all these colors and i may some more too. hope you like this post i will be back again today with a haul
take care till then
love
harika
xxx
keep calm and buy makeup


2 comments: