Monday 2 April 2012

pond's moisture intense skin softening cleansing foam



Hey girls ,sorry i was meant to do a haul post but, basically i haven't received my delivery yet ! i will be posting  the haul as soon as i receive my order. Anyways lets get into my review first well, i had a hard time in india to find a face wash because almost all products in india pretty much are aimed towards fairness and in the process these products can dry up your skin so bad trust me u don't want to try them!.Being a dry skin girl i always find myself struggling to get a moisturizing cleanser  which doesn't dry out my skin and  i was lucky enough to find something i wanted its the pond's moisture intense skin softening cleansing foam.For all you guys who are not aware ponds let me tell you ponds is a indian make for skincare and makeup etc its not avilable in the U.Kbut its available in asia and in the U.S.
my views:
as you guys can see from my pics that i pretty much used up half the tube i must admit i totally love its creamy consistency.




if have you ever used ponds cleansers u would know how they feel when you apply them its basically very foamy and creamy and leaves your skin clean and fresh the unique thing about this product is it doesn't leave your skin dry instead, its moisturizing and calming and its musky smell is lovable .p.s i wouldn't recommend this for someone with super dry skin and also don't use too much product as there is a chance of drying
likes:
cheap
doesn't leave skin dry
feels fresh
calming
nice packaging
dislikes:
none
overall i like this product it has sleek packaging and it 65 indian rupees ( under £1) which is a steal
 and its worth a try and something different too
hope you guys liked my review
tc till then
love
harika
xxx
keep calm and buy makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment